Bournemouth vs Manchester City
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 2nd March 2019
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: Vitality Stadium (Bournemouth).
City and Liverpool are locked in for a photo-finish to this season’s Premier League. With just ten rounds remaining, either is separated by a single point at the top and while Pep Guardiola’s side may be behind as of now, they just need the same points as the Reds due to the former’s superior goal difference.
No team has defended their English league crown since Manchester United did it a decade back, and their local rivals are really gearing up to match that effort.
Bournemouth must consider themselves really unlucky with back-to-back tough games, and that too in the space of three days, against Arsenal and Manchester City. The team conceded five against the Gunners. And if Pep’s boys are really in the mood, there’s no saying how many will come this weekend.
- City won the last seven games in a row.
- The team has a 100% winning record in the 21st century, and in Premier League fixtures.
- Manchester also scored two or more goals in all of their games in the last two decades.
- The combined scoreline for the last three ties at this venue is 1-8, in favor of the guests.
- Four of the last seven meetings saw City wins by four-goal margins.
The hosts were winless in 16 of their last 20 games and conceded two or more goals in 16 of their last 20 as well. Their defense was breached five times in the last game alone. Meanwhile, City is on a seven-game winning streak and recorded 17 wins in their last 20 attempts. They also managed two or more goals in 12 of their last 16 match-ups.
Additionally, Manchester has a scoring streak going on the road for the last ten ties and did so twice or more in five of their last eight.
Source : leaguelane.com